Use the Burrus website at www.burrusseed.com as a handy tool to find the answers to your corn and soybean questions. You will find agronomic and economic information is just a click away.
The home page features the Burrus Buzz, an informational article written by our staff on timely subjects such as weeds, diseases, and insects. The 2015 ProductSelection Guide is available for viewing as well as details on the FarmFamily of the Year award, Drought-Tolerant Products, Pyramided CRW Traits and Burrus Agronomy U. Visitors to the site can also find quick information on both our corn and soybean lineups by answering a few easy questions.
There are six major categories for your use. Each contains topics relative to its heading. The six categories are:
1. Products – This section contains information on corn, soybeans, alfalfa, and product availability. You can view Catalyst® information, product offers, technology, and research.
2. Careers – Here you will find information about dealership availability, how to become a Platinum Dealer, training, and employment opportunities.
3. Dealers – The SeedWareSM software is available to allow dealers to place orders, check customer payments, shipping, and order status. The information shown in real time and is always current.
4. Company – The Burrus mission statement is here along with information about the owners, Sales Managers, Agronomists, Precision Farming consultant, history of the company, and directions to the Arenzville facility.
5. Resources – This section provides a Product Selection Guide, reference materials, frequently asked questions, the Burrus archives, and links to helpful sites. In the archives, be sure to watch the video featuring the robotics which is part of the bagging system installed in 2009.
6. Contact – This section has contact information for owners and agronomists. You will also find the home phone number for each of the family owners. Few companies print the home phone numbers of the owners, but if the need arises to speak with one of the owners, you know all you need to do is pick up the phone.
In addition, you will find the 2014 plot results for corn and soybeans. These are posted as soon as possible following harvest of a plot. Growers are anxious to see results from corn and soybean plots, so www.burrusseed.com is the place to look.
Growers using our MyFarmssm tools can see how much rain was received on each farm any day they to want to check.
Bookmark www.burrusseed.com as one of your favorites. Visit often for the news and events from Burrus.